I liked this list I found at Lists Galore so much I wanted to share the top 10 items with you, and encourage you to visit his site for the other 91 things to do when you are bored.
- Look up urban legends, and/or ghost stories in your town. Investigate!
- If you live in a city with public transport (bus, train, subway), plan a trip using the transit system. Take some friends along for company, or just enjoy the ride and people-watch!
- Get yourself a roll of quarters and find a video arcade.
- Strike up a conversation with a total stranger.
- Learn to tie sailors’ knots.
- Volunteer. It’s fun and you’ll get good karma. :o)
- Hang out with old people. They have great stories and sometimes need the company.
- Perform random acts of kindness.
- Find out all the great touristy places in your city. Now spend the day being a tourist!
- Try geocaching.
Read the rest of this list at 101 Things To Do When You’re Bored.