An anomaly is defined as a departure from the common order, something that is peculiar,…
Author Bryan Johnson
Top 10 Things to Know About Bryan Johnson
1. I am currently taking classes in computer programming and website design from Idaho State University in Pocatello, Idaho.
2. I recently got married in 2010. The wedding was held at Purple Haze Lavender Farm in Sequim, Washington.
3. I grew up in Port Angeles, Washington, which is located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. If you are looking for an outdoor adventure and enjoy hiking, wildlife, and pure wilderness then be sure to visit the Olympic National Park.
4. I am currently unemployed and will look for free lance writing opportunities anywhere I can get them. My e-mail address is [email protected].
5. I have taken some creative writing and journalism classes from Western Washington University and Tacoma Community College.
6. Some of my passions are sports, athletic achievement, and competition. I am loyal to Seattle and the Mariners, Seahawks, UW Huskies, and Gonzaga Bulldogs.
7. I have experience writing articles in list form and have been a contributor to TopTenz since 2009. I look to the times of the 1950’s and 60’s with envy and wonder what the slower and free spirit lifestyle would have been like.
8. Some of my favorite musicians are The Beatles, Billy Joel, Queen, Eagles, Eminem, Tupac, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Jewel, Kurt Cobain, and Simon & Garfunkel.
9. Some of my favorite hobbies are playing recreational baseball, going for hikes, river rafting, searching the Internet, and watching sports on TV. Coaching would be one of the life goals.
10. Influential people in my life are my family, Cal Ripken Jr., Kirby Puckett, and Lou Gehrig. Some of my favorite comedies are The 40 Year Old Virgin, Talladega Nights, Happy Gilmore, Anchorman, Superbad, and Animal House.
In the wake of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, over 350 trained search and rescue dogs…
It is always fun to read about the latest unusual and bizarre news stories. The…
Professional sports are a major form of entertainment around the world. People love to follow…
In North America, Europe and Oceania, the 1960s was a revolutionary decade in terms of…