TopTenz Author: Heather Matthews
Top Ten Things You Need To Know About Heather Matthews
- She’s a freelance writer and published author.
- She’s a mom, who loves to watch Seinfeld and The Office with her son Jeremy, who is really funny and sweet.
- She is obsessed with the new Battlestar Galactica.
- She really enjoyed writing her fave Top Ten list, Top Ten Cults.
- She loves to read and watch films, and her head to stuffed with trivia and obscure information.
- She loves Nirvana, The Police, and even Iron Maiden – because her brother is a metalhead.
- She wishes she lived in Medieval times, (preferably as royalty) but knows it would probably not be like her fantasies.
- She wants to live in a pretty cottage in the English countryside and write novels and go to the pub: right now she resides in Vancouver, Canada.
- She works at home as a reporter/researcher and enjoys getting up in the morning and not having to go into an office.
- She always would rather be at Disneyland, the world’s happiest place!
The Latest 10 Top 10 Lists by Heather Matthews:
- Top 10 Rock ‘n Roll Muses
- Top 10 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
- Top 10 Fashion Designers
- Top 10 Deadliest Female Killers
- Top 10 Tortured Artists
- Top 10 Adopted Celebrities
- Top 10 Violent Movies
- Top 10 Celebrity Train Wrecks and Tragedies
- Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas For The Man in Your Life
- Top 10 Most Notorious Cursed Diamonds
They say behind every great man, there is a woman holding him up. That may be true. It has certainly been true in the case of many musicians, especially rock musicians. Following are some of the greatest women of rock and roll history – not performers, but the women who inspired the songs we all [...]
All over the Internet, debate about the true story of 9/11 rages…in chat rooms, on message boards, and on popular sites such as YouTube, people express conflicting opinions, share information, and examine available evidence. This list is not designed to outline the author’s personal viewpoint – rather, it is meant to detail the most common [...]
These designers have had a lasting impact on the fashion world (and popular culture) throughout the decades. From classic to eclectic, their distinct styles will always influence the way people dress, and the way new designers approach their work. Here is our list of the top ten fashion designers of all time. 10. Elsa Schiaparelli [...]
Throughout history, some women have committed horrific crimes, ones that shock society to its very core. From the murders of their own innocent children, to chillingly cold-blooded serial crimes, these women have truly given in to the very worst aspects of themselves – and of human nature. Here is our list of top ten deadliest [...]
These writers, musicians, and painters created masterpieces in the realms of literature, music, and art. At different stages of their lives, every person on this list suffered from severe hardships, mental illness and feelings of loneliness and despair. All of them suffered for their art in order to create legacies of great imagination and epic [...]
10. Soon-Yi Previn The scandal that erupted when Woody Allen took nude photos of actress Mia Farrow’s adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn, tarnished his reputation. Although Woody Allen was not Soon-Yi’s adopted father (her father was composer/ conductor Andre Previn), many people believed his relationship with the then-teenage girl was inappropriate and morally suspect. Woody Allen [...]
Some movies feature intense violence that really stays with us after the final credits stop rolling. These films use dark intensity, and the most primitive instincts of man, to grab our attention and make us think. Here is our list of top ten violent films – 10. Kill Bill (Vols. 1 & 2) Quentin Tarantino [...]
They had it all…beauty, fame, talent…but Fate was not kind. Through their own self-destructive tendencies, or simply cruel luck, they ended up as fallen angels, part of Hollywood’s dark legend. 10. Jayne Mansfield Jayne Mansfield was one of Hollywood’s quintessential blonde bombshells: her hourglass figure and platinum hair were her main selling points, despite a [...]
If you are like me, you may struggle to find the perfect gifts for the man you love. Men are different from us: their needs are simple, and this list will provide your male companion with everything he needs to thrive during the holiday season…be it booze, guns, or a little cheesecake, it can be [...]
The diamond has been called a girl’s best friend, but in many cases these diamonds were their worst enemy. Throughout the ages diamonds have symbolized beauty and the women who wore them were some of the most beautiful and powerful women to grace this earth. Unfortunately these diamonds also carry with them death, sorrow and [...]