TopTenz Author: Suzy Duvall
Top Ten Things to Know About Suzy Duvall
- Suzanne values comfort in her sporty-casual style and has only worn elasticized pants and skirts for over 6 years. Makeup, jewelry and a nice pair of shoes can transform any lounge pants into evening attire.
- She believes that vigorously exercising 30 minutes each day counteracts her half-a-pack-a-day smoking habit. Extreme coffee intake is also a key to this regimen.
- Suzanne was obsessed with Harry Connick, Jr. in her early teens until he betrayed her by marrying the mediocre Victoria Secret model Jill Goodacre.
- An avid Risk player, she credits verbal intimidation and cheating for her sporadic winning streaks. Her skill is therefore not translatable to on-line play.
- If theoretically stuck on a desert island, Suzanne would elect to have cheese fondue, The Beatles' White Album, David Sedaris' Me Talk Pretty One Day and more subservient, handsome version of Friday.
- Spending her childhood summers in Oregon, Suzanne learned to cook and garden from her Grandmother. She can still cook a mean meal, using her own produce and herbs.
- Along with her boyfriend of five years, she cares for one adoring dog and three ambivalent cats.
- Suzanne is a Phi Beta Kappa and graduate of the University of Virginia School of Law and has Cliff Notes and Nutshells to thank for her moderate academic success.
- Suzanne's favorite list she wrote for Toptenz is Top Ten Worst As Seen on TV Products. Her favorite list on Toptenz is Top Ten Best Cheesy Pro Wrestling Characters.
- She is a bargain hunting junkie and has learned to rise above store employees' cruel looks when she drops the coupon bombshell on them.
The Latest 10 Top 10 Lists by Suzy Duvall:
- Top 10 Awesome Game Show Moments
- Top 10 People Who Declined Knighthood
- Top 10 Screen Legend High School Dropouts
- Top 10 Sickliest First Ladies
- Top 10 Countries Celebrating Female Obesity
- Top Ten Organic Produce Worth Buying
- Top 10 Internet Freebies – How to Get Free Stuff
- Top 10 Worst As Seen on TV Products
ADVERTISEMENT Audiences have been tuning into game shows since the popularization of television because they are not only exciting, but educational. This staple endures because it is win-win: easily produced in Hollywood, and easily produces in viewers the desire for positive life change. For over 60 fun-filled years, these programs have made us cheer as [...]
When being knighted entailed higher taxes and the responsibility of supplying an armed man on horseback to the British Crown, it is understandable why an individual might refuse the privilege. But even with the modern title being strictly honorary, 2% of the 3,000 people annually chosen by civil servant committees from public and governmental nominations [...]
Contrary to parental warnings, the lack of a high school diploma does not necessarily doom one to minimum wage drudgery. A surprising number of Silver Screen Legends forwent education and began early careers, although not necessarily in acting. Most were not plucked from obscurity, forced to abandon instruction and thrust into the limelight by their [...]
The First Ladies of the United States are a surprisingly unhealthy group of women. While the rigors of public life are arguably analogous, longevity is valued in potential presidents but overlooked in their spouses. Notwithstanding the women’s relatively younger age and their proclivity to live longer, an equal number of Presidents and First Ladies– four [...]
Obesity has reached epidemic proportions worldwide: According to a 2011 World Health Organization study, 1 in 9 people are obese and the trend is ever-expanding. Despite a myriad of concomitant health concerns, excessive fatness continues to be embraced by many countries as a sign of health, wealth and happiness. The following list explores the top [...]
Switching to organic produce is increasingly trendy as knowledge spreads about the lessened effects on the environment from sustainable farming and the human body from eliminating pesticide ingestion. Unfortunately, there may only be a slight nutritive advantage to organic produce from its heightened production of phytochemicals to naturally resist infestation. Although the general risk of [...]
The internet is not only a great resource for information, it is loaded with free stuff waiting to be claimed. If you would rather get samples and gift cards than viruses and spyware, you need to stick to legitimate offers. Identifying trusted websites can be a daunting task but the following list provides the top [...]
More than twenty years after the mass-marketing of the Flowbee, As Seen on TV products are still flying off the shelves. Advertising gurus continue to conjure consumer need by pairing off-the-wall inventions with short, ridiculous commercials. The end result is more money in their pockets and less in ours. Nonetheless, we are all richer for [...]