TopTenz Author: William O'Dell
Top Tenz about William O’Dell
- My name is Bill. Don’t call me Billy or Will. If you call me William, you better be my mother.
- Bill is the proud father of young twins after almost 10 years of marriage to a fabulous Canadian lady! He recently moved NOB from the U.S. where he had lived in eight states from the Southeast to the Midwest over about 35 years.
- His dream is to one day be featured on the New York Times Bestsellers List.
- Bill’s a gamer, but is too cheap to purchase an X-Box or Wii! He has a perfectly good computer that works just fine thank you very much!
- He’s also a closet comics reader...again too cheap to get them on a monthly basis. But he has an almost complete collection of recent superhero movies and knows more about most of the origins and other comic minutia than most of his fellow moviegoers.
- Bill has to know the ending – and the beginning and the middle – of just about every movie he really wants to see. He’s a spoiler, trailer and movie freak. His wife hates it, so he doesn’t tell her anymore!
- He is a chili-head who loves to cook for friends and family. Who knows, perhaps the reason he’ll be on the NYT Bestsellers List will be because of a cookbook?
- When not watching “Smallville,” “Dr. Who” or “Heroes,” Bill also tries to spend loads of time with his wife. That is when she’s not watching sitcom reruns.
- His favorites Top Tenz article so far has been one of the most popular on the site – the Top 10 Phobias.
- Bill enjoys being creative and having other people share in his creativity – hence continually writing for Top Tenz. You will soon be able to check out his new blog – an update on the web site address will be forthcoming.
The Latest 10 Top 10 Lists by William O'Dell:
- Top 10 Best Smallville Episodes
- 10 Unconventional Christmas Movies
- Top 10 Arguments That Can’t Be Won
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Read Their Own Obituary
- Top 10 Muscle Cars
- 10 Crazy Royals
- Top 10 Strangest Museums Ever
- Top 10 Most Decorated Olympians
- Top 10 Simpsons Guest Appearances
- 10 Bizarre Disney Facts & Oddities
ADVERTISEMENT The mythos of Superman has been circulating the planet Earth for more than 50 years now. And besides the first form, a comic book, that gave us this super-powered Kryptonian, there have been numerous television shows, movies and other forms of media to Earth’s best Boy Scout. The most recent sojourn into his mighty [...]
With Christmas movies, such as “Scrooged” (or any other “Christmas Carol” knockoff) and even “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation,” they follow the same tired cliché – man loses something of value, realizes the Christmas spirit and then all is well with the world. To paraphrase Scrooge – humbug! There are too many of these delightfully sappy [...]
Since the time of fire, man has had arguments – rare or well done? Of course, arguments depend on your point of view, or in the case of husbands and wives, what the wife thinks. Some arguments are never-ending. Over the centuries, there have been some doozies that have kept philosophy students and teachers debating. [...]
It is journalistic practice for rookies to start writing obits as their first assignments when first diving into the newspaper world. Sometimes these writers get ahead of themselves and some celebrities will find out that their obituaries have been written before their demise. And that means that a few of those people have the misfortune [...]
MOPAR, Mustangs and meaty motors – they are all part of this inspiring Top 10 list of the best classic American muscle cars, unlike the 2011 new cars today that pose as muscle cars. Sure, some cars such as Porsche, Lamborghini and Ferrari could be categorized as muscle, but those cars were built with a [...]
When someone is talked about as being crazy, they usually aren’t the ones calling the shots. However, there have been a few notable cases of these mad men or women, all of royal blood, ruling countries, much to the chagrin of their subjects or much to the delight of their parents who act as regents. [...]
Across the world, there are museums of history, of art and of science. Some of the most famous include the Louvre, the Smithsonian and San Francisco’s Exploratorium. But for as many famous museums as there are around the world, there are just as many strange museums. To make it on this list, the wackier museum [...]
Every four years, the world comes together to watch athletes compete in either summer or winter sports competitions. Many athletes aspire and dream about the Olympics, few make it. But for those few, they are the top of their sport and arguably some of the best athletes of all time. Over the last 29 Olympics, [...]
Surpassing “The Flintstones” more than 13 years ago as the longest animated sitcoms and the longest running animated program, “The Simpsons” has also become a hallmark for American television. In the nearly 20 seasons, “The Simpsons” has created a few of its own hallmarks such as the couch gag, the chalkboard gag and guest stars. [...]
Unless you were a child before the mid-30s, chances are you grew up under the influence of a company co-founded by one Walter “Walt” Disney. The empire started by this visionary cartoonist has flourished and expanded beyond “Steamboat Willie” into all forms of media from film to radio. And almost everyone knows the phrase uttered [...]