About Andrei Dina
About Dustin Koski
About Dylan Moore
About Eric Yosomono
Top 10 Things to know about Yosomono
10. He moonlights at Cracked.com
9. He writes for the great minds that make up GaijinAss.com
8. He can be stalked on his Twitter feed https://twitter.com/gaijinass
7. He lives on the mean streets of Tokyo, Japan
6. He dissolves history books and then destroys this new
found knowledge in the cheapest Japanese drinking establishments possible
5. He thinks the Carver Matrix could fix the world, or at
least destroy it more efficiently
4. He loved reading the Top 10 Civilizations That
3. He is most proud of his 10 Wars and Battles Forgotten
Thanks To Cover Ups
2. He is a movie addict but needs IMDB to remember the
you to know that if you like or hate his lists he’s thankful you took the time
to read them.
About Fred Hunt
About Gregory Myers
About Jason Iannone
Top 10 Things to Know About Jason Iannone
10. He is an editor at TopTenz, makin' sure everythin' on this here site reads pretty gud-like.
9. He has been featured on Cracked.com on several occasions, each time with traffic exceeding a million views.
8. He occasionally referees for independent wrestling shows, most notably Inter-Species Wrestling.
7. If he ever meets George Clooney, he's definitely getting his eight bucks back for Batman and Robin.
6. His favorite list of his is Top 10 SNL Characters Who Deserved Their Very Own Lame Movie..
5. His favorite list from somebody else is Top 10 Awkward Bible Stories.
4. He's ginger, but still has a soul. A filthy, polluted soul, but a soul nevertheless.
3. He can play guitar well enough to not make ears bleed, but not well enough to impress any talent scouts.
2. He is 0-for-3 in Presidential elections, probably because he keeps voting for third-party nobodies who don't ever get on TV. Gonna be 0-for-4 come November 2012, probably
1. He loves stand-up comedy, even though there's almost no way he could ever do it himself.
About Jeff Danelek
About Jim Ciscell
About Karl Smallwood
About Kristi Hines
About Mark Hill
Top Ten Facts About Mark Hill
- He lives in Calgary, and has a degree in Political Science from the University of Calgary.
- He’s obsessed with the Calgary Flames, even though they often break his heart.
- He spends too much time playing video games, because that’s way cooler than being a productive member of society.
- He doesn’t watch much TV, but he can probably recite every episode of The Simpsons from memory.
- He’s also a big science fiction fan, just in case it wasn’t already clear he’s a huge nerd. William Gibson is a favourite of his, and he’s seen Blade Runner about a million times.
- His other favourite authors include H.P. Lovecraft, Kurt Vonnegut and Guy Gavriel Kay.
- He also enjoys photography. He’s terrible at it, but it makes him feel artsy.
- The list he’s most proud of is Top 10 Disgusting Shots, because it took hours of painstaking field research.
- His favourite list on the site is the hilarious Top 10 Amateur Music Videos, and he one day hopes to be just like Denny Blaze.
- He’s always on the lookout for writing opportunities, and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hate mail and sexy talk is also welcome.
About Matthew Zarzeczny
About Shell Harris
About William O'Dell
Top Tenz about William O’Dell
- My name is Bill. Don’t call me Billy or Will. If you call me William, you better be my mother.
- Bill is the proud father of young twins after almost 10 years of marriage to a fabulous Canadian lady! He recently moved NOB from the U.S. where he had lived in eight states from the Southeast to the Midwest over about 35 years.
- His dream is to one day be featured on the New York Times Bestsellers List.
- Bill’s a gamer, but is too cheap to purchase an X-Box or Wii! He has a perfectly good computer that works just fine thank you very much!
- He’s also a closet comics reader...again too cheap to get them on a monthly basis. But he has an almost complete collection of recent superhero movies and knows more about most of the origins and other comic minutia than most of his fellow moviegoers.
- Bill has to know the ending – and the beginning and the middle – of just about every movie he really wants to see. He’s a spoiler, trailer and movie freak. His wife hates it, so he doesn’t tell her anymore!
- He is a chili-head who loves to cook for friends and family. Who knows, perhaps the reason he’ll be on the NYT Bestsellers List will be because of a cookbook?
- When not watching “Smallville,” “Dr. Who” or “Heroes,” Bill also tries to spend loads of time with his wife. That is when she’s not watching sitcom reruns.
- His favorites Top Tenz article so far has been one of the most popular on the site – the Top 10 Phobias.
- Bill enjoys being creative and having other people share in his creativity – hence continually writing for Top Tenz. You will soon be able to check out his new blog – an update on the web site address will be forthcoming.