Following the Top 10 Reasons Why Baseball is Better than Football, we turn the tables…
Author Brian Neese
Top 10 Facts about Brian Neese
- He recently completed his Master's in Systematic and Philosophical Theology and became engaged.
- He is a writer for sports, marketing, religion, and just about anything else you can think of.
- In his spare time he enjoys watching sports, playing video games, and spending time with loved ones.
- His favorite books are the Bible and Kierkegaard's Works of Love.
- His favorite candy is Smarties - where he is known for eating the whole roll at once (really).
- His favorite list on the site is Top 10 Game Shows - as a game show lover himself.
- The list he's most proud of is Top 10 NBA Careers Hurt by Injuries -as it raises the ever-popular "What If?" questions.
- He is an animal lover and previously worked at a daycare for over five years, which he misses.
- He is also a past and present chess geek.
- He can be reached at [email protected] for writing opportunities or comments/miscellaneous.
The presence of baseball can be called superior to football in a number of ways. …
27 World Series titles makes up the New York Yankees, who are the most successful…